4.10.2007
Depresso Mode
Today I really didn't feel like making anyone happy, myself included. I hate when this happens. When out of nowhere, I go on DEPRESSO MODE and refuse to talk to anyone. And it's not like I can't control my behavior, but it's also not like I can help the way I feel. For the same reason I break character when I fall for someone, I break character when I experience writer's block...only I'm not writing a book...far from it. It's like a flat tire in the middle of the night down 88. And it's not like I can't call for help. I just choose not to. Because I make myself believe I don't need help. Because if nothing else...this?...I can do on my own. And just so you know...that same question you're afraid to ask me right at this very moment?...is the same question I refuse to answer from here on out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment