S P R I N G B R E A K 2 0 0 7
Wed.-Sat., March 14-17
Miami Beach, Florida



C L A R E M O N T H O T E L - South Beach
It's no 5-star hotel, regardless, this baby is booked!
Did I mention that Miami Beach is across the street?
Can you tell I'm super excited? Just a tad? No? I just realized that this would be my first trip with a group of girls...lemme clarify...first trip where our goal is to GO CRAZY. It's gonna be insane! 6 days...SIX DAYS...
In other news, life is pretty damn fabulous. I've been holding my P. for the past few hours now, and yet I refuse to go because I wanted to talk about my trip. I haven't "blogged" in awhile, which is weird, for mononinon. And P.S....being excited isn't good for my P.
Over and out, flip the pout.
In other news, life is pretty damn fabulous. I've been holding my P. for the past few hours now, and yet I refuse to go because I wanted to talk about my trip. I haven't "blogged" in awhile, which is weird, for mononinon. And P.S....being excited isn't good for my P.
Over and out, flip the pout.
No comments:
Post a Comment